This is an exercise for trapezius strengthening.
- Stand on the floor with your abs drawn in and your back straight.
- Grasp a barbell with a grip a little wider than shoulder width at arms length.
- Drop your shoulders as much as possible to start.
- Raise your shoulder as high as possible.
- Pause for a moment at the top and then return to starting position in a controlled motion.
Do not arch your back at all during the exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.