This exercise focuses on the middle back.
- Place your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend over the bar so your back is flat and parallel to the floor.
- Grasp the bar a bit wider than shoulder width apart with an overhand grip.
- Hold the bar at arms length, this is starting position.
- Slowly raise the bar to the lower part of your chest.
- Pause for a moment than return to starting position.
Note: Keep your head up and your back straight while performing
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.