This version of a biceps curl uses both arms at the same time.
- Stand with our feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up.
- Extend your arms so they are at the sides of your body.
- Keeping your elbows, locked lift your arms to your chest so that your forearms touch your biceps.
- In a slow controlled manner, lower your arms to the starting position.
Note: Do not swing your body as you perform this exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.