This is an exercise for chest strengthening.
- Adjust the machine so you are sitting at chest heights with the pads.
- Sit on the machine with your back flat.
- Place your forearms on the pads, parallel to the floor, this is starting position.
- Using your forearms, push the pads together slowly as you squeeze your chest.
- Return your arms to the stretched out starting position in a controlled motion.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.