This is an exercise for chest and shoulder strengthening.
- Attach the cable pulley to shoulder height.
- Grasp the pulley in both hands and stand approximately one foot in front of the weight stacks, with one foot slightly in front of the other.
- With a slight bend in your elbows bring your hand together in front of your chest on downward angle.
- When your hands meet at the midpoint of your chest, hold for a moment.
- With a slow controlled motion return to starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.