An exercise for trapezius strengthening.
- Attach a pulley to the lowest setting on cable machine.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your abs drawn and your back straight.
- Start with the pulley at waist height.
- Grasp the pulley and shrug your shoulders up while keeping your arms extended.
- Hold this position for a moment then with a controlled motion return to the starting position of the pulley to waist height.
Bend your knees slightly when standing.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.