This is an exercise for chest, biceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Secure an exercise to a post (or secure pole) and hold it in each hand.
- Step forward so the band has some tension, facing away from the post.
- Your arms at mid chest height and out to the side, palms facing forward this is your starting position.
- Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Hold this for a moment and then in a controlled motion return to starting position.
Keep your arms straight with a slight bend in your elbows throughout this exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.