This is an exercise for lower back, hamstring and calves strengthening.
- Grasp 2 dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Keeping your back straight bend at the waist, allow some bend in your knees.
- Grasp the dumbbells with an overhand grip in each hand.
- Straighten your back as you hold the dumbbells at arm’s length.
- Bend over again lowering the dumbbells to just above the floor.
- Return to starting position.
Do not increase the weight on this exercise until you have mastered the correct form.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.