This is an advanced exercise for building and sculpting the chest as well as your triceps and shoulders.
- Lie on an incline bench which has been set to an incline of 45 degrees.
- Start with the dumbbells at shoulder height, your arms wide and elbows pointing down to the floor.
- Grasp the dumbbells with a grip so your palms face each other.
- Raise your arms up over your chest bringing the dumbbells closer together as they meet over your chest, as if you were clapping.
- Slowly return the dumbbells to starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.