An exercise for shoulder, chest and triceps strengthening.
- Sitting on a bench, with your abs drawn in grasp a dumbbell in each hand, with your palms facing forward.
- Begin with your arms at the height of your shoulders.
- Extend your arms and raise the dumbbells up above your head.
- At the top of the movement, bring your arms closer together.
- Pause for a moment and then in a controlled movement lower the dumbbells to the starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.