This is an exercise for shoulder, chest and forearm strengthening.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, abs drawn in and knees slightly bent.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand, with your palm facing down.
- Start with the dumbbell at waist height.
- Raise your left arm, keeping your elbow slightly bent and your arm straight, to in line with your shoulder.
- Pause for a moment and with a controlled motion lower your arm to back to the starting position at your waist.
- Repeat with your right arm.
Do not perform this exercise if you have any shoulder, elbow or wrist pain.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.