This exercise is a variation of the Squat which uses a machine. This exercise may be preferred by beginners.
- Lie face up on a Hack Squat machine with your shoulders against the pad.
- Place your feet facing forward at slightly less than shoulder width apart with your toes point slightly outward.
- Release the dock levers and place your hands on the hand grips.
- Drawing your abs in, extend your body standing upright.
- Lower your body to a squatting position so you knees are bent as if you were sitting down.
- Return to the starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.