This is an exercise for chest and biceps strengthening.
- Securely fasten the band under the leg of a flat bench, near your head.
- Lie flat on the bench with your feet flat on the floor in order to stabilise your movements.
- Grasp one end of the band in each hand and starting with your hands at chest level.
- Press upwards so your arms are fully extended.
- With a slow controlled motion return to starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.