This exercise uses cables to isolate and work the triceps (muscles on the back of the arms).
- Place an incline bench facing away from a cable pulley.
- Attach a short straight bar to the pulley and adjust the height so that your arms can extend fully.
- Lie face up on the bench and grasp the bar with a narrow overhand grip.
- Keeping your arms straight, slowly push the bar down towards your feet.
- Pause at the bottom and then return to starting position.
Note: Keep your elbows steady throughout this exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.