This exercise is done while lying on a seated row station.
- Attach a rope to the cable pulley at of a seated row station.
- Lie on your back on the bench with your head facing the weight stack.
- Grasp the rope with your palms facing each other and raise your arms over your chest, with your forearms parallel to the floor at a 90 degree angle.
- Slowly extend your arms upward squeezing your triceps.
- Return to starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.