By lying down you are able to isolate the muscles of your biceps without standing or sitting.
- Attach a short bar to a cable pulley set on the lowest setting.
- Lie down on a mat or the floor with your feet touching the weight stack.
- Grasp the bar with and palms facing up.
- With your arms fully extended and your elbows at your sides, pull the bar in an arc to your chest.
- Pause for a moment contracting your biceps, and then return to the starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.