This is an exercise for shoulder strengthening.
- Place the dumbbells at he head of the bench.
- Lie facedown on a raised bench; raised enough for your arms to move freely beneath the bench.
- Place your toes on the floor in order to stabilise yourself.
- Grasp the dumbbells and with a 30 degree bend in your elbows, this is the starting position.
- Raise your arms to shoulder height, maintaining a controlled motion.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.