This is another classic exercise for building the triceps.
- Lie on a flat bench with your head at one end.
- Grasp an EZ or Curl bar with an overhand grip.
- Raise the bar straight up over your shoulders, taking care to keep your elbows in close.
- Slowly lower the bar in an arc over your head.
- Return the bar to the starting position.
Note: Keep your arms straight throughout this exercise moving only your elbows.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.