This exercise uses a Stability Ball instead of a bench for better form.
- Grasp a dumbbell in one hand and sit on a Stability Ball with your feet wide apart.
- Bend forward leaning at the waist.
- With the dumbbell in your hand, place your elbow against your knee.
- Lower your arm so it is flat against your calves.
- Curl your arm up to your chest keeping your elbow steady.
- Return to starting position and change hands.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.