This is an advanced exercise for building stability and the muscles of the arms.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Grasp an Olympic bar (empty weight bar) in the middle with one hand so that the bar is equally balanced.
- Keep your free hand at your side for support.
- Curl the bar up so your forearm touches your bicep.
- Slowly lower the bar and change arms.
Note: If an Olympic bar is too heavy use a lighter weight barbell.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.