This exercise uses a cable machine to isolate the triceps.
- Attach a handle to a low cable pulley machine.
- Stand with your back to the weight stack, your feet shoulder width apart.
- With your left hand, reach behind you and grasp the handle.
- Place your right hand on your left elbow for support.
- Extend your left arm straight up towards the ceiling and then lower it to the starting position.
- Repeat and switch arms.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.