This exercise isolates the triceps muscles individually.
- Place a cable pulley on the highest setting and adjust a stirrup handle to the pulley.
- Stand facing the weight stack and grasp the handle with and underhand grip.
- Keep your back straight, your abs drawn in and your knees slightly bent.
- Starting at the top, push your arm down until it is straight, feeling the concentration in your tricep.
- Slowly return to starting position.
Tips: Keep your elbow close to your side while performing this exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.