This is an exercise for shoulder and trapezius strengthening.
- Stand near a post or other stable tall object. With your one hand, hold the post.
- Grasp the dumbbell in your other hand with a pronated grip (palms facing backwards).
- Place the dumbbell in front of your thigh, this is starting position.
- Lift the dumbbell upward to your shoulder with your elbow pointing away from your body in a rowing motion.
- Lower your arm to starting position and repeat.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.