By using cable this exercise isolates and defines the biceps (arm) muscles.
- Attach a stirrup handle to each side of a high pulley on a cable machine.
- Grasp the handles with palms facing up and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Extend your arms fully to each side.
- Keeping your elbows steady, curl your wrists towards the sides of your head.
- Contract your biceps and pause for a moment.
- Then return to the starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.