A Preacher Curl uses a special bench to support the triceps and isolate the biceps to build the arms.
- Adjust the seat of the bench so that your arms are level with the top of the bench.
- Grasp the bar with palms facing up, shoulder width apart.
- Picking up the bar, rest your arms against the bench and extend them fully.
- Keeping your arms on the bench at all times, curl the bar up towards your head.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the bar back to starting position.
Note: Perform this exercise in a slow controlled manner for best results.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.