This is an exercise for deltoid, biceps and trapezius strengthening.
- Place your right foot on the floor, rest your left knee and hand on a flat bench.
- Lean forward so your body’s weight is supported by your left arm and knee.
- Keeping your back flat, reach down and pick up the dumbbell with your right hand.
- Raise your right arm as close to your chest as possible; while bending and bringing your elbow back as far as you can.
- Pause at the top for a moment and then lower the dumbbell in a controlled manner to the starting position.
- Switch arms by doing the opposite positioning.
maintain a good posture at all times throughout the exercise.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: posterior deltoid
- Secondary: biceps, lateral deltoid, trapezius
- Equipment: dumbbell
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.