This is one of the simplest and most effective exercises for the calves.
- Sit at a calf raise machine.
- Put the balls of your feet on the footpad.
- Place your thighs under the leg pad above your knees.
- Unlock the bar and slowly raise your toes up as far as possible.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
Note: Practice slow and precise movements with this exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.