This exercise uses a single dumbbell held between both hands to work the triceps.
- Sit on a short, straight backed bench with your feet planted firmly on the floor.
- Drawing your abs in, grasp the dumbbell with both hands with a palms up grip.
- Raise the weight over your head, this is your starting position.
- Lower the dumbbell in an arc from above your head to behind your back.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.