This exercise is the two handed version of seated triceps extension.
- Sit on the edge of a bench with your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring your arms up to your side so the dumbbell is almost parallel to your chest, keeping your lower arm vertical.
- Press your arm back in arc towards your back.
- Return to the starting position repeat and switch arms.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.