An exercise for trapezius strengthening.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and a slight bend in your knees.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and with your arms at your sides.
- Lower your shoulders as much as possible.
- With your arms straight raise both shoulders up towards your ears.
- Hold the upright positions for a moment and then lower in a controlled motion.
Do not do this exercise if you are experiencing any shoulder or neck pain.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.