This is an advanced exercise to isolate and work the tricep (back of the arm) muscles.
- Lie flat in a bench with your head at one end and your feet placed firmly on the floor.
- Grasp a dumbbell in one hand and raise it to a position above your chest, with your palm facing your feet.
- Place your free hand under the shoulder to support your other arm.
- Slowly lower the weight moving only your forearm and elbow towards and away from your chest.
- Repeat with your other arm.
Note: Practice this exercise with light weight to get used to the movements.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.