This is the same as a Dead Lift but the Smith Machine allows for better control of the weight.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart so that your feet are under the bar.
- Keeping your back straight bend at the waist, allow some bend in your knees.
- Grasp the par with an overhand grip approximately 16 inches apart.
- Straighten your back as you hold the bar at arm’s length.
- Bend over again lowering the bar to just above the floor.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.