This is an exercise for shoulder strengthening.
- Place the barbell at waist height.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp the bar with an overhand grip and straightened arms.
- As you lift the bar allow the weight to pull your shoulders down, shrug your shoulders up and to the back.
- Hold for a moment and then return to starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.