This exercise is a great alternative to the Preacher Curl.
- Stand in front of an incline bench so your arm is resting on the top of the angled portion of the bench.
- Grasp a dumbbell in your hand with palms facing up.
- Rest your arm against the back bench and extend it fully down.
- Keeping your arm on the bench at all times, curl the dumbbell up towards your head.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the dumbbell back to starting position.
- Switch arms and repeat.
Note: Perform this exercise in a slow controlled manner for best results.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.