An exercise to either build or warm-up front and back neck muscles.
- Stand or sit with your head in neutral position.
- Place both of your hands on your forehead.
- Press your head against your hands and contract your neck muscles.
- Keep your head from moving forward. Hold for at least 30 seconds.
- Repeat with hands on the back of your head, pressing against them.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.