This exercise builds coordination as well as muscle.
- Place a bench, box or step in front of you.
- Grasp a barbell with a wide grip and place it across your shoulders.
- With your left leg, step up on the bench, and follow by stepping up with your right leg.
- Step down with your left leg and then your right leg.
- Repeat starting with your right leg.
Note: Use a lighter weight until you are used to the motion of this exercise.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.