This exercise is the original version of the triceps pushdown.
- Stand in front of a cable machine and attach a short bar to a high pulley.
- Grasp the handle with your palms facing down.
- Draw your abs in and keep your back straight.
- Keeping your elbows at your side push the handle down towards your thighs.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
Note: You may want to stager one foot in front of the other for a better stance.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.