This version of the triceps pushdown uses a rope for better definition in the muscle.
- Stand in front of a cable machine and attach a rope to a high pulley.
- Grasp the rope with palms facing down.
- Draw your abs in and keep your back straight.
- Keeping your elbows at your side push the rope down towards your thighs, if possible “split” the rope apart at the bottom.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
Note: You may want to stager one foot in front of the other for a better stance.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.