This is an exercise for shoulder, biceps and upper back strengthening.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your abs drawn in and back straight.
- Place the bar on rack in the position where your arms are fully extended in front of you with your elbows slightly bent.
- Place your hands shoulder width apart and raise the bar up towards your chin with a controlled motion.
- Pause at the top for a moment and rotate your shoulder blades together.
- Lower the bar to the starting position.
Do not arch your back when raising the barbell towards your chin.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.