This is an advanced exercise where you turn the dumbbells up and out.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing each other.
- Start with your hands at your sides.
- Curl your arms up turning your wrists so they are facing down as the dumbbells reach your chest.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.