This is an advanced exercise where you turn the dumbbells up and out using a Preacher Curl bench for support.
- Sit at a Preacher Curl Bench.
- Grasp a dumbbell in your hand with your palms facing up.
- Extend your arm fully along the bench.
- Curl your arm up turning your wrist so it faces down as the dumbbell reaches your chest.
- Pause for a moment and then return to the starting position and switch arms.
Our images are available under a creative commons license. You can use them on your site if link back to Everkinetic. Please be kind.